Risk Free Google Ranking or Double Your Money Back! Learn More!
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF SEO
SEO is largely adopted as an online marketing strategy because of its extreme effectiveness. While the benefits of SEO are vary, here are the top 5.
The digital landscape has changed dramatically over the past few years, but SEO still remains an effective and important marketing strategy. While there are many benefits to a good SEO strategy, we have outlined the top 5 to help you understand (or remind you!) why SEO is awesome.
- Top positions on the search engine result pages receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website. SEO also focuses on creating informative and keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions, which show up in the result pages. Having optimized tags and descriptions helps to increase click through rate, which also promotes increases in qualified web traffic.
- SEO provides trackable and quantifiable results, regardless of whether you are an ecommerce or non-ecommerce site so there are no qualms when it comes to ROI. SEO agencies are able to track nearly every aspect of their strategy, like increases in rankings, traffic and conversions. Comprehensive analytics also provide the ability to drill down at a granular level and see demographic information and other engagement metrics for individuals who have interacted with your website. For Ecommerce sites, SEO agencies can see which paths users take in order to complete a sale, all the way down to which keyword they used to search for you prior to purchasing. For non-Ecommerce sites, you can attribute values to your lead conversions, like a 'contact us' form fill-out, and calculate the value of your SEO strategy that way.
- SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online. SEO's inbound nature helps businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling. While cold-calling can still be an effective strategy, the leads generated cost 61% more than leads generated by an inbound strategy like SEO. And since SEO also targets users who are actively searching for products and services like yours, the traffic resulting from SEO is more qualified than many other marketing strategies, resulting in cost-savings for companies.
Increased site usability
– In an effort to make your website easier to navigate for the search engines, SEO simultaneously helps to make your website more navigable for users as well. SEO consists of rearranging the site's architecture and links to make pages within the website easier to find and navigate. This not only makes it easier for search engines to crawl your site and find pages, but also makes it easier for users to find information on your website as well.
- Since top position rankings result in significant impressions, having your website in these top positions on the result pages translates to more exposure for your website. Plus, being on the first page for your targeted keywords not only helps users to associate your brand with those keywords, but it instills trust, since companies on the first page are generally perceived to be more trustworthy. The more your pages and content rank in high positions in the search engines, the more chances you have for users to see your content and associate with your brand.
Tech Savvy Solutions Search Engine Optimization Process
- Step 1 Campaign Setup
This phase involves analysis of your site, link structure, code, navigation and content of the website. This phase also includes analyzing your top five competitors on the major search engines and drawing a comparative report.
- Step 2 Keywords Research
We conduct extensive research using varied tools and actual search data to find keywords worth your investment. Factors, such as your target clientele, geographic area and nature of your business are kept in mind while finalizing keywords. The keyword research report is sent for your review and approval.
- Step 3 Optimizing Pages
The focus is on content optimization through keyword incorporation, LSI, anchor text and interlinking. Pages are specifically optimized according to the different theme of each page/section on your site.
- Step 4 Code Optimization
Code is like the 'life support system' of the website. Our SEO specialists analyze the code and rewrite the title tag, description tag, and keyword tag to ensure they are search engine optimized, search engine friendly and most importantly clickable.
- Step 5 BUILDING BACKLINKS
The task is to get smart links from content marketing which promise maximum value in keeping with the changing search engine guidelines. All the links that we get are from a related and clean websites. We believe that a low Page Authority link from a related website is better than a one way link from a random one.
- Step 6 Google+, Facebook & twitter
We believe social has become a part of search. That's why, all our packages come integrated with a social component to keep your social accounts active and search results truly diversified.
- Step 7 Generating Reports &
From research and development to reporting and analysis, Page Traffic provides clients with a full range of reports that includes monthly rank reports, extensive excel sheets, PDFs, graphs on rankings, ranking trends, traffic flow, click rates, conversions and more.